I m glad to share the world with you... ...

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Describe one flips programmer :)

Today I received one mail from one poor programmer, his expression is very interesting. He told me how to describe one flips programmer. This is his mail:
 
Axapta pushing calm programmer onto a Killing frenzy!
 
In past few days, after some time of everything going ok, Axapta just flips! Whenever I try to save something (actually when it tries to compile) I get the dreaded Vista window: "Microsoft Dynamics AX client has stopped working". Restarting the computer does NOT solve the problem. Last time it happened, it just started working all of a sudden after almost taking me to the "get a machinegun and kill everybody on campus" state.
Any help would be highly appreciated!
 

No comments: